Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Entry

Hey all. First time trying something like this out, and it seems to be working for my friend Abigail. She's having a rough time and I've finding it hard to help her. Her friend is suicidal and it scares me. The last time one of my friends was suicidal and I tried to help, I lost her for nearly a year. But she was alive and that's what matters right?

But what's my biggest problem? Love. Love is a problem that affects teens and adults alike. My curse is that when I like a girl, and she rejects me (which happens often), I still like her. I mean, do feelings really go away that quickly for some people? I guess, but I'm not like that. Getting back to the point, me and Abigail used to go out about 2 years ago and we split up because of her mom not liking chubby people. For those of you going "WTF?", I'm with you. But it happened and she moved on. I didn't. I still love her. And my relationships feel like a lie because of it. I'm going out with a very sweet girl named Sam and I WANT to love her. But I can't. Not when I'm constantly thinking of Abi. It seems like I'm being unfaithful. But I need to get over it. I have to.

Other than that I just transferred to a Brampton school and my schooling is so much better. Which means I should probably be going to bed. Gotta wake up early. Public transportation is a bitch. My birthday is coming up soon so look for my party aftermath blog folks! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment