Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A stroll through memory lane

Today was one of the most peaceful days I've had in a long time. Although I didn't get to make the biscuits that we were promised in class, it could have gone worse. We had a speaker talk to us today in Careers about the Apprenticeship Program. Sounds amazing but I know where I'm going. After high school I'm heading to Guelph University to study Biochemistry. I hope one day I could be the main reason why science evolves to a whole other level. Even history was ok. We had a unit test and I feel that I did pretty well despite not knowing anything of Vimy Ridge. Which was worth 6/40 marks so bollacks to that. When I think back, Germany got screwed over big time in WWI. For those of you who don't know, here's a rundown. WWI was started when a terrorist kid with a handgun from a Serbian terrorist group shot the Archduke Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary and his wife Sophia. So double bollacks for Serbia. Germany, at the end of the war, due to the Treaty of Versailles, was forced to take the blame for starting it. WTF? Sorry folks, but history fascinated the fuke outta me.

But what was the highlight of my day you might ask? I had a date with a really sweet and special woman today. I went to pick up Sam at her All Girls Catholic School. Teachers were surrounding her at the doorway saying things like, "When's he gonna get here huh? Huh? HUH?". Seriously bitch I gotta walk, gimme some time! Fuckin nuns I swear to...well you get the point. After liberating her from that shit-tasm we took a walk through like 3 different parks. Living in a town where you can barely walk through the streets in daytime without getting jumped, it felt amazing to walk through a secluded park and not have to worry. It was warm today so I wore my leather jacket undone, marking the first time I've worn it at all in that town. First time for everything, right? Well we passed like 3 different elementary schools, one for each park to be exact, and one was even my old elementary school. My stroll had literally turned down memory lane. Before we departed I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and walked back to school, light in my step and happier than I had been in a long time.

Weekend approaching fast and teachers are hinting at a lot of homework. See you soon bloggers! Massacre out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britain and the entente needed their monies, so they force the loser into giving it them.

    Nothing new under the sun.

    ReplyDelete