Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Clothes

I always wondered what my dresser would look like if I were a girl. What kind of fabric would I have? Styles? Colors? Matching? Well...

I think I would want my bra and underwear to match. Just kinda seems like it makes sense. Though mixing and matching different patterns and colors could be fun. And no-one would know but you, your boy/girlfriend at the time, and your girls. That's the fun part. Being able to be totally naked or just in your bra and underwear with your girls. No problems.

Summer time would be the best for me if I were a girl. Skirts, those cute little summer dresses, everything that can flow and twirl. I'd want my dresses to be either yellow, pink, purple or red. My skirts would be sky blue or blood red. And I kinda think I'd toss in the knee-high socks. Stripes^^. Would I wear leggings with the skirt? Hmm...would depend on my mood.

I'd have to bulk on sweaters and jackets in the winter time though because all my clothes would be silks and light stuff. Blouses and such. Maybe even skinny jeans. But in winter it'd be turtlenecks and the fluffy scarves and that sort of bulk.

Yup...essentially my ideal female wardrobe. That's the 411.

2 comments:

  1. I like your wardrobe. OOH CAN I BE YOUR ASSISTANT!? =3 I wanna dress you.

    (I'm getting far too excited...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sure Dell^^ If the magic ever transforms me you can help with the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete