Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Now on this weeks episode...

Just came back from going to the movies with my baby Kitty. ^^ had a lot of fun. Had a lot of "fun" too. :P I should really make a list of where we've gotten our sexual frustration out. But I digress...

I got there 3 hours late because of my alarm. Yuki and Rym were already there, but they just hung out themselves before calling me at 3:00. I jumped out of bed and ran to catch the bus. I got there and hung out with those two lovebirds. Kitty arrived at around 5:30.

We watched Clash of the Titans. Rym and Yuki had already seen their movie, Alice in Wonderland. One by Disney, one by Warner Bros. Both, AWESOME. But Pegasus isn't black. Goddamn it. As I said before we had some fun and came...hehe...home.

Tomorrow I go to the Bramalea City Center with Ippo, Zera, Nitron, Saiyu, Gheb, the Ganja Man and his bro, Noctis. Kitty might show up. Job hunt. See you then bloggers!

1 comment: