Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Horrible Boyfriend

No not Wrathius folks, ME!

Flirting with Katherine. Telling her I love her. And I DO! That makes it worse! All the while being with Kitty who's been oblivious to all of this. I feel horrible. What do i do? She'll read this I'm sure. I'll link her. I don't have the balls to say it directly. What the fuck do I do? My heart beat so fast when Katherine told me she loved me. And now I'm in a lot of pain. I love kitty. I love Katherine. My heart beat really fast with Katherine but Nevi can be constantly there with me.

I'm doomed.
Curse: 1
Johnny: 0

2 comments:

  1. This is......is quite the situation. It was hard for you to put this into words wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gee. This is depressing to read. Even if it's already been sorted.

    ReplyDelete