Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

When we last left out heroes...

They were at the Woodbine mall. Last weekend, Friday. 12:00 a.m. We hung out, dicked around for a bit, got some food. Then we decided to go to Ippo's house for a sleepover. Oh, did I mention Nitron, Zera and my Kitty were with me? Cuz that's important.

We played Dissidia and Final Fantasy X (much to the dismay of Zera). We went out at midnight to the store. Kitty didn't like the dark but we kept her company. Then we loaded up on candy and headed back when Manly Hour started. Manly Hour: Honor the manly men in anime by taking our shirts off for an hour. Unfortunately for the guys, this meant Kitty too. She kept her bra on but ditched the shirt. Then glomped everyone. We went home Saturday, but not before me and Kitty had some fun. Hehe.

On Sunday I watched Wrestlemania 26 with my grandpa, my mom, David and Amanda. It was awesome. Good news: Undertaker 18-0. Bad news: Say good-bye to Shawn Michaels. We'll miss you man!

Later on...

1 comment: