Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Several Weeks Later...

Time skip people! Shit's about to go down...it's time for a Massacre!

Well I'm with Katherine now as of April 6th. I love her and I'm so happy with her. As you can guess, I dumped the cheating, self-centered, slutty broad that I WAS with and now she's apparently whoring herself off to ANOTHER one of my friends. Like I care, I just wish they wouldn't do it when we're in a party and are supposed to be friends and hanging out together. Ippo's house is not a brothel!

I haven't seen Katherine in a while but we should see each other next weekend. I'm bringing Underworld because vampires turn her on. ^^ Who thinks I should bite her during the movie when she least expects it? Hehe.

I'm selling my animes again. Ryan is buying Rosario + Vampire Season 2 from me and Neo is buying the same one except both seasons. $45 bucks total. Only $40 I can use though. $5 I'm using for...yep you guessed it...more CD's. Ok you probably didn't guess that. Anyway I have $40 so far for Anime North.

Anime North! I might have found someone to cosplay as! Fairly inexpensive and widely known, ladies and gentlemen let me welcome, GENDO IKARI! From the hit anime written by Hideaki Anno, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Gendo is best known for planning the deaths of his family and co-workers, cloning his wife and then cloning her clones, and crossing his fingers in from of his mouth to reduce mouth-moving budget for the animators. I have his suit and his rose-colored glasses. Now i need the white gloves and the beard. Easy enough.

Well who knows when I'll write again. Till then folks, keep clean and keep strong!

And that's the 411.

1 comment: