Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Party

Murder mysteries? Chase scenes? Brawl? Music? Portal Cake? AWW YEAH! It's time for a Massacre!

So many people showed up for my party! Everybody but Ryan (not his fault, no money). I hooked my friend Rym with my other friend Yuki and Nitron with Kavo. My matchmaking streak is up to 24-0 now baby! It was a 16th birthday party to remember for the rest of my life. Took a lot of pics and I'm putting them on Facebook after this post.

Well let's go in order. I had ginger ale and orange pop for drinking and three different types of chips (Normal, Barbecue and Ketchup). No-one was allowed in the fridge but me and my mom though because of the Portal Cake. We made that for everyone with a birthday in March and it turned out like an exact replica. My ice cream cake was waiting but I had no idea the surprise in store.

When we came inside we got a card. It said that we were playing a Role-Playing game together while the party was going on. This birthday party was made by our "Gym Teacher" being played by Neo. My mom was the Counselor and Amanda was the principal. Now each of us had a deformity that we had to figure out why we had. For example: I had the fact that every once in a while I would get amnesia and forget where I was and why I was there. When I was reminded thanks to the guests I would have a splitting headache. Eventually we found out Dan had killed us and we were ghosts. We had to find out how we died -I had my brain carved out- and tell Dan to take a part of his soul so that he died. It was a lot of fun. I tried to play music but if I did I was deafening Abigail! Clever bastards!

We had the cakes. Zeratoth flipped when he saw the Portal Cake and I flipped when I saw Nia and Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann on my cake. They stole it from this laptop's background! I screen-capped that from the anime itself. Ha ha. INB4 moon is cockblock.

We then hooked up the systems and played Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Saiyu channeled the power of Ganja Man. He played Luigi and used Ganja Space and won the match. Later on, we played New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It was a great party overall and I had a lot of fun.

Sleeping arrangements were horrid. Saiyu, Ippo and Nitron were on the floor of my room while Gheb, Zera and P6 were in the bed. I was on the floor in my nanna's room with Mitch and Neo. Mom, Kyoni, Yuki and Epona were in the bed. We had some lulz before heading to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I switched with Rym in the room with Khuum and Kyubi.

All and all I'd like to thank everyone who showed up for making my birthday amazing. I love you all.

--Massacre

3 comments: