Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diabetes

Romantic dates? Fun times in the pool? Gleb attacks? Wave makes waves? I'd ask more questions but it's time for a Massacre!

Let's start off with the main event. This past Saturday was amazing. My lovely girlfriend Katherine came over to my place, this being the first time we've seen each other in just over 2 months. She met my parents briefly and then we went down to the pool. Sorry to leave you all with a time gap but I don't know how much I'm allowed to say so let's just skip to after the pool.

Noticing we forgot to bring towels like the brilliant couple we are, we air-dried and went upstairs where I put the finishing touches on our date. Candle-lit dinner with non-alcoholic champagne and roses on the table. Music in the background (it was Japanese but it was sweet) and rose petals on the bed. It was perfect. I lit the candles, shut off the lights and brought her in. Exactly the reaction I was hoping for. She was speechless. She loved it. Cried even. I was so happy I could be with here. Another time gap for obvious reasons.

I went to bring her home. Wanted her home by 8:00 because it was the time her parents had set, but the stupid bus wasn't coming until 8:26! So we waited. We had to! It brought us to Williams Parkway where we were to catch the 12 to Holy Name. That bus never came and Wave's family was waiting for me so they could drive me to Ippo's birthday party. Everyone was pissed. I blame Gleb.

So we figured that the bus wasn't ever going to show up. Don't know why but it was being a bitch. So Wave and his brother and dad meet us where we are and drive Katherine home. Thank you guys so much if you can see this! You saved us!

We got to the party and apparently one of my friends had a bet on me that, at the moment, I'm not allowed to talk about. Either way I'm a little pissed off. Other than that we played Zombies. Zera was creepy. P6 and Citizen had a yaoi moment (my...god...), and we just had a great time all around. Ippo had fun opening Saiyu's gift. We'll get him back though. But yeah, that was my weekend. How was yours?

In the meantime:
Stay strong.
Stay smart.
Stay clean.
And that's the 411.

1 comment:

  1. The romantic dinner made ME cry ='] Good job, Romeo.

    Naw, that's an insult. Good job there Metero :P

    ReplyDelete