Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anime North!

Cute cosplayers? Weird traps? Posters? Autographs? Dawn from Pokemon is a whore? Oh shit motha fuckas, Massacre Tiem!

I went to Anime North this weekend and I wish it didn't ever have to end. Everyone there is like family. I loved it. Went with Zera and Nitron (they're first AN, my 3rd) and later we met up with Ippo, cosplaying as Rictor Belmont. We competed in Dissidia tournaments, we watched great panels with the Abridged cast and a hilarious Pokeparty. I got pictures and autographs from 4 of the english voice actors for Soul Eater. It was amazing.

I met a really cute Maka (Soul Eater) cosplayer during the autograph signings. Her name is Natalie. I still remember it. We hung out for a bit and talked. She was awesome and so bubbly and cute^^. I was supposed to get her msn before she left but her friend Amy dragged her out. She lives in Niagra Falls. Last time I'll ever see her.

School sucks...yeah...

Till next time! Stay smart, stay strong, stay clean!
And that's the 411.

1 comment:

  1. D: I missededed it... Failure. Next year I shall go

    ReplyDelete