Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cutting out bad blood

Beat a Wii game in 30 minutes? Breaking a demo in the process? Cutting facebook friends in half? BOWLING!? Bitches best not test, it's time for a Massacre.

Let's start off good and end off good. Me, Person6 and Nitron decided to chyll after school one day and go walking across the creek. Very peaceful and the water is CLEAN! You won't find that in Malton at all. We checked out the Brunswick Lanes for a future triple-date bowling outing. Then we went trolling around the DVD's in WalMart while P6 got a tire pump for his bike. SO MANY GOLDEN COMPASS COPIES! Then we went to the indoor McDonalds to get a couple of bacon cheeseburgers and a McFlurry. We decided to walk over to the Gamestop when we were done and saw that the Wii demo available to play was New Super Mario Bros. Wii. You could only play the first 3 levels. Oh really? Nitron begs to differ! He went to a warp zone in Level 1 to go straight to Level 5! Broke the f***ing demo! From Level 5 he warped to Level 8. From Level * he shortcutted to Bowser's Castle. We headed home afterward, which is when I caught the 14 heading in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION! I fixed it and then went home.

Now for negatives. Gwen is skipping class again with Abigail. Throwing their education out of the window. I decided to cut them and all other smokers, druggies, drinkers, skippers and all around dipshits from my life, msn and facebook. 78 "friends" turned to 35 friends. Go figure eh? They broke the law again, coming to our school. I informed a teacher and our principle will make sure that they never come back. We're better without law breakers. Process of Elimination.

On Saturday it's gonna be really nice. I kinda bailed on Ryan's party but I'm going to see Katherine so it's worth it. We're gonna have fun. I wanna be with her all day^^. A little fun outside, in the rain, watch Underworld in my room back at my place. I love her so much!

Until next post people! Keep clean. Keep smart. Keep strong.
And that's the 411.

3 comments: