Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Poetry

The Answers I'm Afraid Of
--------------------------

I'm searching, though I find myself blind.
Running around, losing my mind.
I find that I'm trapped by societies bind.
What are the answers I'm afraid of?

Why am I scared? Terrified?
Why do I say, "Have confidence," and always lie?
Why should I care about anyone but me, myself and I?
What are the answers I'm afraid of?

I can't get out the courage, even to speak.
Every time I try, I get surprised, and my knees get weak.
This is all overwhelming; my brain's starting to leak.
What are the answers I'm afraid of?

She'll say I'm a loser, my comments don't matter.
She'll run to her friends and begin the secret chatter.
She'll be disgusted that someone like me put his heart on a platter.
These are the answers I'm afraid of...

3 comments:

  1. She'll say I'm a loser, my comments don't matter.
    She'll run to her friends and begin the secret chatter.
    She'll be disgusted that someone like me put his heart on a platter.

    Yeah you bet she'll be disgusted and reject you sorry ass andandand YOUR POETRY SUCKS ASS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can total bitches actually comment on my shit without being even close to my friend? I thought they had firewalls for objects like you. My god I can't wait till someone punches you out. For your information I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me.

    And before you start attacking her like a little SOMEONE I know, keep in mind your beef is with me for some arbitrary reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee thanks for not letting an issue DIE John.

    ReplyDelete