Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Love lives ruin life

Really emo-ish title? Sayings that are supposed to mean something? Actions that are supposed to mean something? Line up in a row mother fuckers cuz it's time for a Massacre!

I've really been thinking of adding some theme music in this thing.

Well my ex-girlfriend has found a new love. He's "oh so perfect and it feels like ages". I know that not every girl does this but I absolutely HATE the girls that will say "I love you" or "I'll be with you forever" or "You're my world" to ANY guy they're with. Same goes for guys who say that to girls. Kitty has said it about me and Ghebfant. She'll say it to the other 250 guys she's with.

It's funny. She tries to say "Mom made me wear it (the slutty top to the all guys party)". That's honestly hilarious. I know her mom, I've fought her for years. She'd never in a million years do that. Kitty made the choice to wear the prostitutes clothes.

Now am I the only one thinking that kissing and sex should only be with someone you love? Am I wrong for thinking it? Thinking, as Zera likes to say, in the Medieval ages? Well guess what? I'm the Medieval Massacre bitches, take a hint! The very first terminology for sex was "Making LOVE" and kissing is something you do with someone you like. And even if you DO like that person, it's really crude to take them away from their friends during a party so you can do it. If you don't want to be here, if you'd rather make out, then go do it at your house! We're not a brothel! I don't think Ippo or Zera care but whatever, this isn't their blog.

And then the little slutty bitch decides that, because she's not getting to me, she's going to attack Katherine (my new and better girlfriend whom Kitty has never and WILL never meet (for her own safety)) on HER blog. How can someone like her even THINK of insulting a true woman like Katherine? It's hilarious!

Now for the good stuff...I got a new phone...I got glasses...hmm...that's about it...yeah...life sucks.

So until next time folks, stay smart, stay strong and stay clean!
And that's the 411.

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you there. You're not Medieval-minded; you're just realistic ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they had any parrots in medieval Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete